Big thanks to Kelly of Writing in the Margins, Bursting at the Seams for an award that not only makes me smile, but also gives me something to post about. According to "the rules," I need to tell seven things about myself and pass the award along to fifteen other blogs.
Seven things about me:
1. I'm an unabashed reader of YA and middle grade fiction. I just finished Maureen Johnsons' The Last Little Blue Envelope and Elizabeth Eulberg's Prom and Prejudice, and thoroughly enjoyed both of them.
2. Sauvignon Blanc is my favorite wine. New Zealand 2009 SBs had a lot going for them. 2010, not so much. Am converting back to CA and French wines for 2010.
3. When I was seven I was sure I was going to be an artist (pencil or pen & ink). I hope to get back to drawing one of these days.
4. I just bought a book of Scarlatti piano sonatas, since playing Bach is a little more work than I have time for just now.
5. I am
6. My age will equal the Answer on my birthday (next month already--how did that happen?).
7. David Tennant is my Doctor.
Hey, that was easy!
Fifteen other blogs (in random order) to which I am passing on the Irresistibly Sweet Award (some of you have probably already received this illustrious award, but hey, twice (or more) makes it even more special, right?):
1. The Beauty of Being
3. Greenridge Chronicles
4. Farm School
5. Canadian Home Learning
6. through the wardrobe
7. Playing by the Book
8. Wonder in the Woods
9. The Opposite of Indifference
10. Days with My Daughter
11. I Capture the Rowhouse
12. Yat-Yee Chong
13. Sorting through Life's Lessons
14. Jen Robinson's Book Page
15. Homechooling a Texas Tornado and a Preschool Tag-a-Long!
Oh dear, now I have to go comment to let everybody know, don't I? Will get to it ASAP, promise!