Monday, March 15, 2010

What kind of book are you?

Saw this over at Reading to Know--the perfect thing to make a rainy Monday more fun!  Those of you who know me--I don't think this will come as a shocker. ☺


You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi
You have an amazing imagination, and in your mind, all things are possible.
You are open minded, and you find the future exciting. You crave novelty and progress.

Compared to most people, you are quirky and even a bit eccentric. You have some wacky ideas.
And while you may be a bit off the wall, there's no denying how insightful and creative you are.




3 comments:

Yat-Yee said...

It says I am realistic fiction, which is great, because I read a lot of it. But then it also says I am outgoing....and people say I am overdramatic...not so much.

Christina said...

I don't know if all of the "good" qualities they list for Sci-Fi/Fantasy are mine or not, but the quirky/eccentric description rings true. : )

majesticmoose said...

I had the same results, but then again, it was not really an in depth test ;)